Saturday, March 22, 2014

Montezuma's-- I mean... Bo's Revenge

A little TMI but what isn't TMI with babies? One of the first few things Dane and I say to each other after the usual musings of the day is "did Bo poop today?" The person doing the asking is really hoping the other says "yes" so that is one more day we won't have to wait around for a ticking time bomb of poop to go off.

Recently we changed Bo's formula back to the regular hypoallergenic formula instead of the super-duper hypoallergenic formula (our wallets are happy! and Bo's tummy is happy!) Since the switch he has major blowouts. I mean nuclear. I mean toxic. Smelly, runny, and 3 out of 4 times ruining his clothes as well as anything else that is within a 2 foot radius. The doc said all is well. He's not dehydrated or sick, just a sensitive tummy. 

As you can imagine I am constantly on my toes with every toot I hear. Hoping and wishing he will do it when we are home and not when we are out and about for the day. 
I should start packing around a closet in my car.

I was driving and I heard it. How can those cute tiny bodies make such horrifying noises!?
I pulled over in a parking lot and cleared out the back of my car. 




Luckily it was just warning shots of what was coming hours later. Whew!

Anyone else have funny experiences?


PS. He is always keeping us on our toes and constantly making us laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment